A great way to use up excess vegetables and leftovers!
Servings 4 people
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 3 cups Vegetables Courgettes, carrots, potatoes etc
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/2 cup Cheese Grated
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper To taste
Other Filling Ideas
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Add onions and cook till clear.
- Add vegetables and cook, stirring for around 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl beat eggs, water, cheese, salt and pepper together.
- Pour this over the vegetable mixture.
- Cook on low heat till egg is set.
- Place in oven and Grill till top is golden brown.
While this recipe has the Frittata cooked initially in a frying pan, it is just as easy to do the entire thing in the oven.