A twist on the kiwi Mousetrap
Super easy alternative to chips in a school lunch. Great for teething babies!
Stores exceptionally well in an air tight container.
- 1 loaf Bread Thick or Extra Thick
- 1 jar Vegemite (Or Marmite)
- Preheat oven to 100°C
- Cut crusts off bread
- Spread with Vegemite - edge to edge at a thickness to suit your taste
- Cut into 'soldiers', squares or triangles
- Bake 1 to 2 hours until the bread is dry and the consistency of crisp bread.
- Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container