1 kg of Greek yogurt will make around 3 dozen of these scrolls.
They can be frozen and added straight from freezer to lunch box.
Servings 3 dozen
- 1 kg Greek Yoghurt
- Baking Powder
- Vegemite and Cheese
- Spinace and Feta
- Place yogurt in a large mixing bowl
- Add 1 cup of flour and 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder (or 1 cup of Self Raising Flour) Continue adding this flour/baking powder mix one cup at a time until you have dough.
- Roll the dough out to an approximately 1cm thick reclangle
- Spread fillings on top
- Roll up the pastry into a 'log' and cut into 2-3cm slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.