These are great! The recipe makes 10 to 12 dozen cookies!
You can make the cookie dough and freeze it for cooking later (I break mine up into lots so I only need to make a few dozen cookies at a time).
And they can literally be anything – add chocolate chips and you have chocolate chip cookies, a blob of jam on a pressed cookie gives you shewsberrys, add cocoa for chocolate biscuits. The choice is limited to your imagination!
The Everything Cookie
- 500 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 5 cups Flour
- 5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Chips
- 100s and 1000s
- Peanut Butter
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add Condensed milk and stir well
- And flour and baking powder. Mix into a dough (add more flour if necessary)
- Dived the mixture up if freezing or add your favourites to the dough for delicious cookies.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking tray, flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown