A great way to deal with excess Zucchini!
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Vegetables Grated
- 1/4 cup Onion Grated
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Stir in Onion
- Add milk and beaten egg. Mix into smooth batter the consistency of thick cream
- Add vegetables.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Drop a tablespoon of vegetable mixture into the pan.
- Cook until golden and then turn over and cook the other side.
- Place on paper towel to drain before serving hot.